Footprints International School, (FIS) ត្រូវបានឧទ្ទិសដល់ការលើកកម្ពស់គុណភាពនៃការអប់រំនៅក្នុងទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។ ត្រូវបានបង្កើតឡើងក្នុងឆ្នាំ 2007 សាលាបានពង្រីកវិសាលភាពពីការចាប់ផ្តើម។
Some of the best of what we have to offer is captured in the pages of our magazine.
Footprints International School put our students first. We understand that every student needs a safe and enriching environment to learn, transform and inspire the world in return. For this reason
FIS CARE believes that everybody should have access to high-quality education, thus, we welcome students with learning support needs. We strive to see each child as an individual and to help them
Early Childhood Program
We help our clients succeed by creating brand identities, digital experiences.

ស្វាគមន៍មកកាន់សាលា Footprints

Footprints International School, (FIS) ត្រូវបានឧទ្ទិសដល់ការលើកកម្ពស់គុណភាពនៃការអប់រំនៅក្នុងទីក្រុងភ្នំពេញ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។ ត្រូវបានបង្កើតឡើងក្នុងឆ្នាំ 2007 សាលាបានពង្រីកវិសាលភាពពីការចាប់ផ្តើម។


(English) CAMPUSES


(English) STUDENTS




Considering Footprints for your child? Here's what you need to do next.



  • (English) Serving Nursery - Grade 11
  •   (English) No. 16-18, Street 570
  • 017 222084012 222084
  •   (English) 7:30am - 5:00pm
  • (English) Serving Pre-K1 - Grade 12
  •   (English) No. 84, Street 135 (at the intersection of Street 470)
  • 017 222084012 222085
  •   (English) 7:30am - 5:00pm


Footprints International School(FIS) campuses have been designed.
(English) What are the demographics of the student body at Footprints?
(English) The majority of Footprints students (96.45%) are Cambodian, while the other 3.55% of students come from a range of countries including India, America, South Africa, the UK, the Philippines, Germany, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, China and Malaysia. Gender differences in percentage are 52.17% female and 47.83% male.
(English) What time does my child need to be at school?
(English) The Secondary Campus starts promptly at 8:00 am. All other campuses start promptly at 7:45 am. We have a babysitter at the gate from 7:00 am. We encourage you to drop off your child(ren) before the start of the lesson. We monitor absences and tardiness and record them on the report card, as they have an impact on learning.
(English) When are students allowed to leave school grounds?
(English) No child may leave the campus during school hours unless he or she is with a parent or with an approved adult for a specific school-related activity. Parents who need to take their children out of school during the school day must inform our Family Engagement Office at least 30 minutes in advance. Children will not be released to any unauthorised party at dismissal time. Parents must confirm any change in their child(ren)’s dismissal routine by visiting the Family Engagement Office in advance. The safety of the children is our primary concern. Please exercise caution, patience, and courtesy at all times when collecting students and understand that the school has a duty to care for all children to ensure their safety and safe dismissal from school.
(English) What is the food and drink policy at Footprints?
(English) Footprints offers a healthy lunch menu, with various set menu options. Parents can choose to sign their child(ren) up to receive school lunches by contacting the Family Engagement Office. Alternatively, students may bring their own healthy lunches and snacks to school. Students are not allowed to order or collect food or drinks from delivery drivers. Parents are urged to help their children choose well-balanced, nutritious, and appropriately sized snacks. Food which is healthy and nutritious gives student’s extra energy to concentrate and focus in class. Sweet and sugary foods can leave students feeling tired, shaky or unfocused. Please refer to our parent handbook for a detailed list of suggested healthy snacks, and prohibited foods and drinks.
(English) Does Footprints offer any extracurricular activities?
(English) The school values community-engaged learning activities and as such offers various optional extracurricular activities which range from sports such as football to Chinese classes, arts & crafts, taekwondo and gymnastics. Parents may choose to sign their child(ren) up for these activities by contacting the Family Engagement Office.