Footprints International School, Early Childhood Curriculum is designed around different topics. Each month, pupils have a different Science or Social Studies unit which they focus on. Within this topic the teacher covers all the other subjects in a cross-curricular manner. Pupils are given time to be creative and innovative during drama and role playing and rhythmic/music time. We also designate time for sensory and fine motor skills, and core subjects such as phonics, math’s and story time.
- I am kind to others.
- I think about how my actions affect people.
- I am excited to share, help and work together.
- I can understand the feelings of others.
- I use kind words.
- I can say and show what I think and feel.
- I can use what I know to try new ideas to do my crafts, workbooks and worksheets.
- I believe that I can do and understand my work by using pictures, sounds and actions.
- I try my best even if something is difficult.
- I will try, I can do better and I can do my best.
- I know its okay to make mistakes and I learn from them.