Footprints International School is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The essence of WASC is to be on a continuous path of improvement by rigorously and thoroughly evaluating the school, setting new goals, working towards those goals and then re-evaluating progress. In addition, Footprints is authorised to offer the Cambridge curriculum (CIE) and exams, culminating in internationally recognised degrees. We also offer a course of study in the Khmer language for Cambodian students to earn their national diploma from the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport.
Hello This is Mr Sok
Welcome to Footprints
Footprints International School is dedicated to raising the quality of education in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 2007, our school has expanded exponentially, with over 1000 students and a diverse range of teaching professionals from across the globe. Footprints offers classes from nursery to Grade 12 at our two main campuses in Toul Tom Poung and Toul Kork, with our graduating students going on to study in universities all around the world.
Considering Footprints for your child? Here’s what you need to do next.
What are the demographics of the student body at Footprints?
The majority of Footprints students (96.45%) are Cambodian, while the other 3.55% of students come from a range of countries including India, America, South Africa, the UK, the Philippines, Germany, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Indonesia, China and Malaysia. Gender differences in percentage are 52.17% female and 47.83% male.
What time does my child need to be at school?
The Secondary Campus starts promptly at 8:00 am. All other campuses start promptly at 7:45 am. We have a babysitter at the gate from 7:00 am. We encourage you to drop off your child(ren) before the start of the lesson. We monitor absences and tardiness and record them on the report card, as they have an impact on learning.
When are students allowed to leave school grounds?
No child may leave the campus during school hours unless he or she is with a parent or with an approved adult for a specific school-related activity. Parents who need to take their children out of school during the school day must inform our Family Engagement Office at least 30 minutes in advance.
Children will not be released to any unauthorised party at dismissal time. Parents must confirm any change in their child(ren)’s dismissal routine by visiting the Family Engagement Office in advance. The safety of the children is our primary concern. Please exercise caution, patience, and courtesy at all times when collecting students and understand that the school has a duty to care for all children to ensure their safety and safe dismissal from school.
What is the food and drink policy at Footprints?
Footprints offers a healthy lunch menu, with various set menu options. Parents can choose to sign their child(ren) up to receive school lunches by contacting the Family Engagement Office.
Alternatively, students may bring their own healthy lunches and snacks to school. Students are not allowed to order or collect food or drinks from delivery drivers. Parents are urged to help their children choose well-balanced, nutritious, and appropriately sized snacks. Food which is healthy and nutritious gives student’s extra energy to concentrate and focus in class. Sweet and sugary foods can leave students feeling tired, shaky or unfocused. Please refer to our parent handbook for a detailed list of suggested healthy snacks, and prohibited foods and drinks.
Does Footprints offer any extracurricular activities?
The school values community engaged learning activities, and as such offers various optional extracurricular activities which range from sports such as football, to Chinese classes and online educational lessons. Parents may choose to sign their child(ren) up for these activities by contacting the Family Engagement Office.