Overall Purpose of the Role:
The Procurement Officer works under the direct supervision of the Head of Campus and the
Deputy School Director in charge of Operations to lead the procurement and inventory team
in all purchasing and stock management activities for the campuses and departments.
1. Job Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and execution of the school's procurement policies and
procedures and ensuring the alignment across all campuses and departments.
- Preparing annual and monthly procurement plans for effective and timely purchasing of
equipment, services, and supplies across campuses and departments.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing in-kind products and services to be purchased and
classifying those recommended for the school year.
- Managing inventories of all purchased supplies and tracking of agreed services with accurate
records and analysis.
- Responsible for the global procurement management for the Capex and Opex categories
- Maintaining on-going research and track record of prospective service providers and
- Evaluating suppliers, products, and services, and ensuring that approved purchases
are cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and negotiating contracts
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as product lists, delivery times,
product ranges, etc
- Providing regular reports to the Finance Department against the purchasing plans and
completed purchase requests.
- Collaborating with all departments and campus teams as reasonably required by the Head of
2. Ethical Responsibilities:
- Observe strictly the FIS Policies, Internal Rules and Protocols
- Make use of constructive criticism and avoid the use of sarcasm, undue criticism,
inappropriate language and behaviors.
- Observe professional lines of supervision and communication at all times, inside and outside
the school and the community.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of student record and information
3. Qualification Requirements:
- Demonstrated professionalism and good track record of personal integrity
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Logistics or Commerce and Trade related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar capacity
- Decent English communication skills, spoken & written
- Demonstrated positive attitude and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under different priority lines and in multicultural and diverse working environments.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a “Specified Position” in the subject line. Your application must include the following:
- An up-to-date resume with a current ID photo
- A copy of passport/ID
- A copy of the Cambodian Visa when applied within the country
- Educational degree, certificates and licenses
- Three professional references from direct supervisors; and
- An up-to-date criminal record check/clearance report, issued within the last 6 months.