- Represent the program in the assigned campuses by supporting and collaborating with the Program. Principal to ensure overall program alignment and effective program delivery.
- Assist the Program Principal with allocating effective program specific resources.
- Support management with maintaining WASC accreditation by facilitating the achievement of school-wide action plan indicators pertinent to their program, supporting management with school wide action plan updates and taking a leading role where required in the accreditation processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maximize student learning growth within the program at their assigned campus.
- Conduct or facilitate professional development, primarily for the teaching cohort, however where appropriate for other school stakeholders as well.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on program requirements through email, meetings, newsletters and other selected platforms.
- Collaborate with the program management team, teaching cohort, HR and other relevant departments to recruit, manage and monitor program staff performance for assigned campus.
- Bachelor Degree in Education
- Completion of Pedagogical Certification/Degree of equivalence or higher
- Proof of professional English proficiency
- Knowledge and experience in implementing national curriculum .
- Experience in coaching and mentoring teachers at required level.
- Proof of reputable personal and professional integrity and records
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with a “Specified Position” in the subject line. Your application must include the following:
- An up-to-date resume with a current ID photo
- A copy of passport/ID
- A copy of the Cambodian Visa when applied within the country
- Educational degree, certificates and licenses
- Three professional references from direct supervisors; and
- An up-to-date criminal record check/clearance report, issued within the last 6 months.