Teaching Subjects include English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, Science, Economics, Global Perspective, Music, Art, ICT and Chinese.
- Facilitate student learning in accordance with the Secondary Program curriculum which is underpinned by the Cambridge Assessment International Examination (CAIE) framework of objectives Instruct the set curriculum and prepare in advance all materials and lessons
- Create a positive learning environment that is conducive to learning and applies best practice instructional techniques.
- Create daily short term plans and collaborate with colleagues on long and medium term unit plans.
- Administer, mark, upload and analyze summative assessments
- Report on student progress by completing termly report cards for each student
- Create a newsletter and/or other communication materials for parents, weekly.
- Maintain facilities, resources, and materials in his/her classroom and the school
- Provide care and ensure the safety and well-being of every child in the school, ensuring adequate supervision of a safe recreation and play period for the students during class recess or break times.
- Organize Parent-Teacher conferences at the end of each term/semester
- Attend all school functions, public seminars and other professional development activities
- Other reasonable tasks requested by the school management
- Treat everyone with respect, show a positive attitude and follow the school’s policies and regulations.
- Demonstrate a willingness to grow professionally by being open to constructive discourse with grade cohort partners and the leadership team.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of student record and information
- Bachelor Degree in Education or relevant field.
- Solid teaching experience of relevant subjects/fields in an International School environment.
- Experienced in teaching the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) Program is a plus.
- English as a first language or proof of professional English proficiency.
- Passionate in teaching and working with children and young people.
- Good record of professional and personal integrity.
- Criminal clearance report valid no longer than the last six months.
Strong preference will be given to Khmer nationals with native level English and who hold a teaching or relevant qualification from an internationally recognized university.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a “Specified Position” in the subject line. Your application must include the following:
- An up-to-date resume with a current ID photo
- A copy of passport/ID
- A copy of the Cambodian Visa when applied within the country
- Educational degree, certificates and licenses
- Three professional references from direct supervisors; and
- An up-to-date criminal record check/clearance report, issued within the last 6 months.