- Represent the program in the assigned campuses by supporting and collaborating with the Principal to ensure overall program alignment and effective program delivery.
- Assist the Program Principal with allocating effective program specific
- Support management with maintaining WASC accreditation by facilitating the achievement of school-wide action plan indicators pertinent to their program, supporting management with school wide action plan updates and taking a leading role where required in the accreditation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maximize student learning growth within the program at their assigned campus.
- Conduct or facilitate professional development, primarily for the teaching cohort, however where appropriate for other school stakeholders as
- Communicate with all stakeholders on program requirements through email, meetings, newsletters and other selected
- Collaborate with the program management team, teaching cohort, HR and other relevant departments to recruit, manage and monitor program staff performance for assigned
- At least Bachelor of Education or Teaching
- Solid experience in coaching and mentoring teachers at required
- Proof of reputable personal and professional integrity
- Having Knowledge or Experience with Cambodian National Curriculum
Interested candidate should submit an updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, with specific POSITION in the subject line.