Services to the Schools – Campuses and Departments
- Support the ISP teachers to facilitate students’ learning whenever the subject teachers are not around including behavioral management, classroom organization, and preparation of materials as discussed with the subject teacher.
- Support and manage the student’s daily activities in the classroom, during lunch time, during entrance and/or exit, during recess or extracurricular activities based on the schedule and hours provided by Administration.
- Track student attendance and class schedules, set up necessary material for classes (e.g. projectors, zoom meetings etc.), in consultation and collaboration with the teachers and ISP management.
- Escort and supervise students during field trips and special school activities, under the direct supervision of the principal or ISP management.
- Be available to speak with parents before or after classes, or when called upon by the school management.
- Maintain facilities, resources, and materials in the secondary classroom and the school.
- Attend all school sponsored functions that occur during regular school hours, such as opening ceremony, graduation ceremony, staff meeting and professional development sessions.
- Perform other reasonable administrative tasks as requested by the school management, aiming at supporting student learning and continuing to develop professionally.
Services to the Clients (parents and students)
- Be available for Parent-Teacher conferences at the end of each semester to discuss the semester’s progress which generally occur outside of working hours on a weekend.
- Respond to parents or initiate any contact deemed necessary throughout the school year which includes keeping records and informing staff of outcomes.
- Provide care and ensure the safety and well-being of every child in the school with adequate supervision of a safe recreation and play period for the students during class break times.
- Speak and behave in a professional manner towards all parents, students and staff of Footprints School.
Health, Safety and Child Protection
- Conduct regular “risk assessments” in consultation and collaboration with the ISP management, faculties and staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Education with high-level English proficiency.
- .Solid experience in Teaching and Learning Support
- At least 2-year experience in working in the education sector or international schools
- Skillful in the use of Computer and ICT appliances and their features, particularly Google and G-Suite features.
- Proof of reputable personal and professional integrity and records.
Interested candidate should submit an updated CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, with specific POSITION in the subject line.