We are looking for three enthusiastic and experienced Early Years teachers to join our Early Childhood Programme beginning in the new school year from August 2022.
- Daily teaching and class management of a cohort of 20+ early years students
- Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of students throughout the school day
- Liaising and communicating with parents, families and school communities
- Delivering daily lessons that are age appropriate and well-balanced with a range of play-based, creative and academic activities
- Assessments, report writing, lesson and curriculum planning
- Participating in community events and activities in collaboration with other staff and the wider school community
- Treat everyone with respect, show a positive attitude and follow the school’s policies and regulations.
- Demonstrate a willingness to grow professionally by being open to constructive discourse with grade cohort partners and the leadership team.
- Respect and protect the confidentiality of student record and information
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Early Childhood or Primary School education
- At least one year of teaching or relevant work experience with children
- A kind, caring and nurturing attitude
- A creative individual who is able integrate art, play, music and drama into their lessons
- Available to join our summer program in July
- Motivated, hard-working and passionate about working with young children
- Proven record of professional and personal integrity from previous employers
- A valid criminal clearance record from home country or Cambodia
Strong preference will be given to Khmer nationals with native level English and who hold a teaching or relevant qualification from an internationally recognized university.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a “Specified Position” in the subject line. Your application must include the following:
- An up-to-date resume with a current ID photo
- A copy of passport/ID
- A copy of the Cambodian Visa when applied within the country
- Educational degree, certificates and licenses
- Three professional references from direct supervisors; and
- An up-to-date criminal record check/clearance report, issued within the last 6 months.